John Knights Interior Design strives to provide projects that are coordinated and managed at each step of development, and also provides continuing design consultation once the project is completed.
It is important that the end result of each project is a reflection on the individual client’s tastes and requirements.
This is achieved by listening to clients’ desires and expectations, forming these into a design concept, and then managing that concept into a reality – whatever the clients’ budget.
Services include the following:
• At home initial design briefings and consultations
• Initial architectural planning
• Space planning
• Full custom design plans and presentation drawings
• Council Approvals and Development Applications managed for the client
• Custom joinery design
• Custom furniture design
• Electrical, lighting, audio and security design coordination
• Full decorating service including finishes and furnishings
• Supervision of all deliveries and installations
• Coordination of builders and tradespeople
• Project coordination and management
• Organising ongoing design maintenance.